Thursday, July 26, 2012

In My In-Box

When you declare yourself a writer and are nosing about the internet on writer's websites, you invariably end up with an onslaught of emails in your in-box from writer websites. Some of it is not so interesting but others come up with gems that help to get you over the humps. Here is one that I caught today. "Fear of failure/success equals procrastination." (Dave Trotlier) As I have been putting off doing another round of queries,  I realize this is right up my alley. I thought about this and came to the conclusion that failure or success realy wasn't in the cards as this journey has an abundance of learning all along the way. And how can this not be a win-win journey if you are learning things? So it's off to polish the query and the synopsis and try again to send off my Peacock to another group of agents to see if they will have need of such a project.

In my in-box I also found a very funny video contained in a blog by Brian Klems to share with any of you that have ever thought about writing a book. Have fun viewing this hilarious video! Psst ... be sure to leave comments if you liked it!

1 comment: