Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Covering the Tale

I have been quiet lately because I have been very hard at work preparing The Peacock's Tale for publication as an eBook. I decide to go with the eBook format because I am not getting younger! Besides, I really think that eBooks are the new way of getting a book published! Why not be out there in front, instead of putting so much effort into trying to get an agent?  I want to progress to my next book. For me, personally to progress, I need closure on this project before I can really put my heart onto the next one. That's me and that's just how I feel now. Right or wrong ...

After many, many re-formats and several edits and lots and lots of learning about this whole process, the book is in its final countdown! Now I am at the stage of picking the cover! This too has been a learning process. I have two possibilities for the cover. I took these to the center where I hold the Writer's group each month and took a poll as to which they thought was the most intriguing - it was a tie!  Sigh. So I guess - you all will have to wait until I decide what the cover will be! Stay tuned!

    

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, congrats on being so daring and taking the steps forward. Do tell how it goes – and of course when your book is available! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is at the publisher so it should go up on Kindle first then later be available on most eReaders sites. I'll keep you all updated! Marie

    ReplyDelete