Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good Words

Today I was given two very nice feedback reviews from first draft readers. It was heartening to hear these words as I was getting a bit discouraged about the process needed to get this book even to an agent. What was doubly nice about these good words was that these were people that did not know me - in other words, they don't have any reason to be 'nice' about their words. The enthusiasm about the work was also part of their feedback. I have reason to believe that these are the very readers that should be the targeted market for the book, which again doubles the excitement over the feedback I was given.  Thanks to all who have been first draft readers! You can't know what your candid, critical and good words do for advancing the Tale!!! Thank you, Thank you and Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment